Friday 17 March 2017

Covergirl Outlast All-Day Concealer Review

The Covergirl Outlast All-Day Concealer is a relatively new product. I’ve recently picked this up and have been trying it out for about two to three weeks now. I have pretty fair skin in the winter so I always find myself having to pick up the lightest shade in a foundation or concealer. This being said the shade I picked this up in was colour 810 fair.

Some things I liked about this product were; the consistency was really nice and it was very easy to blend out. Some things I did not like very much however were; I was not a fan of the doe foot applicator because it made it seem a little unhygienic and I also was not a fan of the colour. It was to my understanding that this was the lightest shade and it came across very orange under my eyes.

 As for coverage, I believe that this concealer is light to medium coverage depending on how much/ how many layers you apply. Overall I would give this product a 3/5 rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment