Thursday 3 May 2018

Best Eyeshadow Primer Ever!

The hunt for a good eyeshadow primer can sometimes feel endless. You might think you have found your favourite primer only to have it begin creasing on you and having your eyeshadow look that took hours to perfect disappear after only a few hours. This has been my personal struggle for years until I finally came across my all time favourite primer in a gift set I received for Christmas. Since then, I have repurchased the product in it's full size and have not looked back since.

Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer

This primer is available at Sephora and retails for $26 CAD and $21 USD. I have used so many eyeshadow primers, some good and some not so good. A good primer, for me, ensures my eye look stays on all day, without smudging or creasing due to any oil that may be produced on my lid. The Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer is by far the best primer I have tried so far, that achieves everything that I look for in a good primer.


















If you're in the market for a good shadow primer, I would definitely recommend this one. Overall I would give this product a rating of 4.5/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment