Wednesday 11 July 2018

Zaful Review

I finally have received my first Zaful order, I ordered four different bikinis and am going to review them for you. For those of you who don't know what Zaful is, it is a website that sells cheap bikinis, accessories, and clothing that is located in China. A lot of people are skeptical of this website, because of the extremely low cost of the bikinis, so I know for myself personally, I read a lot of reviews and watched a lot of different youtube videos before I made my purchase.

Before I get into reviewing the bikinis that I ordered, I want to tell you a bit about my body type. I am 5'2 in height, I weigh around 110 pounds, in bikini's I usually wear a small or extra small top and small or medium bottoms. For reference to jean sizes, I usually wear a size 1-3. After ordering, it took about two and a half weeks for me to receive my bikinis.

Halter Cut Out Wrap Bikini Set- Light Sky Blue
I got this bikini in a size small. I loved the style of the suit and the colour was amazing! The light blue really brought out my tan and made me look even darker. However a few negative thoughts about this one for me were, the padding was really awkward and looked weird in the top. Also the material was ever so slightly see through in the water, so you could really see the padding. As far as the fit goes, the top fit well however the bottoms were a little small and dug into the skin around my hips, kind of making it look like the fat was spilling out over top, just not flattering on me. The bottoms were pretty full coverage and not very cheeky, making them good to wear around the family. I do think that if I got a medium instead of a small, the bottoms would have fit a little more flattering and because the top ties at the top and around the waist, the top would probably still fit well too! Overall I would give this bikini a 3/5 rating.

Padded Knotted Bandeau Bikini Set- Black
I got this bikini in a size small. This set was a lot smaller than I thought it would be so I definitely recommend sizing up in this one. Although it was much too small, I loved the style and material of this bikini so much, and I definitely will be repurchasing it in a larger size. The bottoms on this suit are extremely cheeky, and the top has a clasp in the back, however the clasp is a little unsecure. I love using this bikini for tanning, as it gives very minimal coverage which is good in terms of tan lines. Although this does run very small, in a bigger size I think this suit would be amazing and my go-to. I would rate this bikini a 4/5.




Front Knot Strappy Bikini Set- Blue
I got this bikini in a size small as well, and absolutely love the colour. I would recommend sizing up in this suit as well. The bottoms were very cheeky and had what Zaful calls a "scrunch butt." I found the bottoms again were too small on me and dug into the skin on my hips. The top is a really cute design, and I love how the straps criss-cross in the back. It is slightly adjustable, as the strap length is not adjustable, however you can tighten the lower part of the straps to make it a little tighter. If you do have bigger breasts then you will definitely want to size up, because it does feel like a nip slip may occur at any second. I would give this bikini a 3.5/5 rating.



Knot Padded Bandeau Bikini Set- Green
This was the final bikini of this order for me, and I got this one in a size small. I would say get your actual size in this bikini, as it was the most true to size out of the four that I got. I would even say this bikini fit me a little bit big, when wet the bottoms got a tad baggy, however girls with a bigger booty probably wouldn't have this problem. The bottoms overall fit super well, they are high waisted and are super flattering on the hips. Also the top is not adjustable at all, which I found gave it a little bit of a looser fit on me, however it was not bad at all and is definitely manageable. I did take the padding out of my top, which made it a bit looser but overall made the top look a lot more flattering. Overall I did love this bikini and would give it a 4.5/5 rating.



No comments:

Post a Comment