Friday 8 June 2018

Revlon Colourstay Foundation Review

Revlon Colourstay Foundation- For Normal/Dry Skin



The Revlon Colourstay Foundation retails for $21.99 CAD (this was the price it was at my local drugstore). Unfortunately I was unable to locate the USD price. You can find this product at pretty much any drugstore that sells cosmetics. This foundation comes in two different formulas; for combination/oily skin and for normal/dry skin. As you might have read in the title, the formula I use is the one designed for normal/dry skin. 

I purchased this foundation last year and loved it, but after it ran out I didn't repurchase it. Recently, after running out of the foundation I was using and after becoming more tan and needing a darker shade of foundation, I decided to pick this one up again. After using it for about a month I am so glad that I picked this up again! The coverage I would say is a medium coverage, but can easily be built up to close to full coverage. Personally I love the coverage, it covers what it needs to and evens out the skin tone, while it also allows my freckles to pop through for a more natural look. The staying power is pretty good, when set with powder it will last pretty much all day. One thing I would say that turns me off of this foundation slightly is, the price. For a drugstore foundation, I find this foundation on the expensive side, when for just a bit more you could get a MAC foundation, or a foundation from Sephora. Personally, most foundations I usually would buy for the drugstore would retail for between $10-$15 CAD. Overall I would rate this product a 4/5 and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a drugstore foundation who doesn't mind spending a little more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment